School Custodian; High School Administrator required
The start of the 2021/22 school year is coming up fast and we are looking for a few new people to join our team. Here are the positions we are currently recruiting for:
- School Custodian & Facility Maintenance
- High School Administrator & Teacher (Maternity Leave 2021/22)
- Lower School Grades Teacher (2021/22)
Whistler Waldorf School offers staff/faculty:
• Competitive salary based on relevant education and work experience.
• Comprehensive compensation package including health benefits, life/disability insurance, pension support and more.
• Partial tuition remission for those with children may wish to attend the school.
• Professional development opportunities and financial compensation for ongoing training experiences.
Whistler Waldorf School is a non-secular, non-denominational, non-for-profit, B.C. Ministry of Education certified independent school. We invite you to live the mountain resort lifestyle while immersing yourself in a career of passion and learning that supports the development of our future generations. You will notice the difference as soon as you visit Whistler Waldorf School. Our faculty & staff support each other in ways that enhance individual professional development and that support our students’ academic and social-emotional success.
More details at whistlerwaldorf.com/employment