Welcome to Whistler Waldorf School!
Whistler Waldorf School is a non-profit, fully accredited independent school with the BC Ministry of Education and is a candidate school with the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America. The school was launched in 2000, through the efforts of three founding families, and has grown exponentially thanks to the support and demand from the communities of Whistler and Pemberton for another choice in education in our region.
Inspiring a Genuine Love of Learning
Whistler Waldorf School (WWS) Points of Interest
- A non-secular, non-denominational, not-for-profit, Ministry of Ed. certified independent school.
- Approximately 200 students from Play school, Kindergarten – Gr. 12
- Established in Whistler for over 20 years with an age-appropriate, academic curriculum
- One of three Waldorf High Schools in Canada
- Offering an International Exchange program for visitors