Whistler Waldorf School has over 200 students from play school to grade 12. We have an enthusiastic and hardworking parent body and a dedicated and passionate faculty committed to working in a collaborative environment. We are a fully accredited independent school with the BC Ministry of Education, hold a full membership with WECAN and are a candidate school with AWSNA. Learn more about our organization.
Recruiting for both full-time & part-time positions:
- Early Childhood Teacher to start mid-Nov. (posted Sept. 23-Oct. 15)
- Early Childhood Asst. to start mid-Nov. (posted Sept.23 – Oct. 15)
- Elementary & High School Teacher Asst. (posted Sept. 23 – Oct. 15)
- 2018/2019 Substitute Teachers (posted Sept. 1 – ongoing)
- Development Manager (Posting open to Oct.15 deadline)
For teaching and assistant positions, applicants with the following criteria will be highly considered:
- A Waldorf Education teacher and/or assistant background and training.
- A relevant certification such as a B.C. Teaching Certificate with the Teacher Regulation Branch; a B.C. ECE Teacher or Asst. Certificate; and for TA’s a B.C. Special Education Asst. Certificate or the ability to qualify for one.
- Outside of B.C., a relevant teaching certificate in another jurisdiction of Canada.
- A willingness to commit to enroll in Waldorf teacher training.
Come work @ Whistler Waldorf School!
Whistler Waldorf School offers a flexible working environment and competitive salary based on relevant education and work experience. For full-time positions, we provide a thorough compensation package including health benefits and insurance, pension, professional development and partial tuition remission for children attending the school.
Whistler is one of North America’s premier resorts offering some of the best downhill skiing in the world, as well as cross-country skiing, miles of biking and hiking trails, five beautiful mountain lakes, an active arts community, and an active and engaged community of 10,000. Whistler is located about one and a half hours north of Vancouver, BC, an exciting and vibrant city.
Please send a cover letter and resume in confidence to the Head of School.