Yes You Can
Experience a Waldorf Education
Whistler Waldorf School has one of the highest percentages of annual budget devoted to financial aid among independent schools in area which is indicative of our commitment to providing affordable Waldorf education. Financial aid decisions in no way impact student enrollment & re-enrollment decisions.
- Financial Aid is needs based
- Approximately 20% of our annual budget is devoted to financial aid
- 36% of students receive financial aid on average per year
- Scholarship awards average 40-50% of the tuition cost
- A variety of financial aid options programs available to suit all needs