What makes WWS unique?
Come experience the unparalleled feeling for yourself
Whistler Waldorf School offers a varied liberal arts and experiential-based educational curriculum that is developmentally appropriate for all ages including:
- Playschool at 2.5 years to 5 years old
- Grade School from Kindergarten to Grade 4
- Middle School from Grade 5-7
- High School from Grade 8-12.
There are various reasons families and students choose WWS for their schooling needs and quickly realize that there is no place else they would rather be.
Much of the difference is in how students, staff and parents feel when they are at school everyday – feeling welcomed and appreciated. It is a special atmosphere filled with deep respect.
On the outset however, many prospective families and students will notice the balanced, multi-disciplinary curriculum and school environment including:
- Small class sizes for personalized experiences
- A well-designed, well-supported academic program
- Early French instruction (from Grade 1)
- Non-Sectarian and Non-Denominational approach
In addition, there are many specialized educational programs such as:
- Fine Arts focus – including Music, Performance Arts, Visual arts, etc.
- Handwork/Crafts & Practical Arts additions
- Outdoor Education specialization
- Service Work, Community Building & Cultural Exchanges