Looking for teachers for 2021/22 school year
We are currently recruiting for teacher positions for the 2021/2022 school year. There are both full-time and part-time positions available. Here is a list of opportunities available:
- Guitar Teacher for 2021/22 (posted Feb. 23- April 30/21)
- French Teacher for 2021/22 (posted Feb. 23-April 30/21)
- Science/Math Teacher for High School (posted Feb. 9- Mar.31/21)
- Outdoor Education Co-ord./PE teacher (posted Feb.9-April 30, 21)
- ECE Support Asst.. – UPDATED (re-posted Feb.2-Feb.28/21)
- Director of Education (ongoing)
WWS offers faculty and staff:
- Competitive faculty wages commensurate with experience and education.
- Training and financial support for ongoing educational experiences or certification in Waldorf education.
- Compensation package including medical and dental benefits, life, and disability insurance
- Partial tuition remission* for your children in Pre-k-Grade 12 (*dependent on contracted hours).
- An Inspiring and creative work environment with mentorship programs, peer-to-peer support sessions and community/group teaching opportunities.