Annual Holiday Recital Held at Chateau Whistler
WWS offers the unique situation of having a pre-k-Grade 12 program on the same campus. Older students have ample opportunities to mentor younger students, providing numerous benefits to both groups.
In addition to leadership skills, some other benefits to having a single pre-K-12 program include:
• Students are known by staff members from an early age through to graduation
• Student profiles are developed over time, ensuring needs are met
• A consistent academic program, developing strong skills over time
• Multi-age, real-life learning opportunities
• One campus, one culture, one community