PHYSICAL EDUCATION TEACHER
The Whistler Waldorf School is seeking an experienced Physical Education Teacher for the 2018-19 school year.
An effective Waldorf Physical Education Teacher is passionate about developing a love of the outdoors and physical activity in every student and seeks and finds beauty and metaphor behind all principles of life, bringing those principles alive in the classroom.
In addition to the above, applicants must have:
- Training in Waldorf Education
- A capacity to develop strong relationships with students
- An ability to foster professional relationships between teacher and parents as a mutual working together to support students’ best interest
- A desire to work collaboratively with other Faculty and Administrative Staff colleagues
- A commitment to self-development and a self-reflective practice to ensure personal development to meet the age of the children that are being taught
Applicants must have or be eligible for a BC Teaching Certificate with the Teacher Regulation Branch.
We offer a full compensation package including medical and dental benefits, life and disability insurance, pension, partial tuition remission, and a competitive salary based on relevant education and years of relevant work experience.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and three reference letters to email@example.com