Music Teacher (2018-19 School Year)
The Whistler Waldorf School is seeking an experienced Music Teacher for the 2018-19 school year.
An effective Waldorf Music Teacher seeks and finds beauty and metaphor behind all principles of life, and brings those principles alive in the classroom by elevating the teaching process to an artistic process.
In addition to the above, applicants must have:
- Training in Waldorf Education
- A capacity to develop strong relationships with students
- An ability to foster professional relationships between teacher and parents as a mutual working together to support students’ best interest
- A desire to work collaboratively with other Faculty and Administrative Staff colleagues
- A commitment to self-development and a self-reflective practice to ensure personal development to meet the age of the children that are being taught
Applicants must have or be eligible for a BC Teaching Certificate with the Teacher Regulation Branch.
We offer a full compensation package including medical and dental benefits, life and disability insurance, pension, partial tuition remission, and a competitive salary based on relevant education and years of relevant work experience.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and three reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org