The Whistler Waldorf School is seeking full-time and part-time experienced Early Years Teacher and/or Assistant (s). The Early Years Teacher & Assistant upholds a beautiful, warm environment where the children feel safe and nurtured, creating opportunities for children to experience the world around them through artistic activities, tasks of the household, oral storytelling, singing, movement, and organizing festivals following seasonal rhythms of nature. The posting summaries are below:
Early Years Teacher
Applicants must have an B.C. ECE Teacher Certificate with a licence to practice with the Ministry of Children and Family Development and, ideally, also have a BC teaching Certificate with the Teacher Regulation Branch.
Early Years Assistant
Applicants must have a valid B.C. ECE Asst. Certificate or the ability to qualify for one.
Further Info. & How To Apply
- In addition to the above, successful applicants must have:
- Training in Waldorf Early Childhood Education or a willingness to be trained.
- An ability to foster professional relationships between teacher and parents as a mutual working together to support students’ best interest.
- A desire to work collaboratively with other Faculty and Administrative Staff colleagues
- A commitment to self-development and a self-reflective practice to ensure personal development to meet the age of the children that are being taught.
Whistler Waldorf School offers a flexible working environment and competitive salary based on relevant education and work experience. For full-time positions, we provide a thorough compensation package including health benefits and insurance, pension, professional development and partial tuition remission for children attending the school.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and three reference letters to email@example.com
Application deadline: Applications accepted until positions are filled.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.