Whistler Waldorf School has over 200 students from play school to grade 12. We have an enthusiastic and hardworking parent body and a dedicated and passionate faculty committed to working in a collaborative environment. We are a fully accredited independent school with the BC Ministry of Education, hold a full membership with WECAN and are a candidate school with AWSNA. Learn more about our organization.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- High School Certified Teachers (ongoing)
- Elementary School Teacher (ongoing)
- Substitute Teachers (ongoing)
- Fine Arts Teacher 2019-20 (Sept. 1 deadline)
- Physical Education Teacher (Sept.1 deadline)
- Development Manager (Sept. 15 deadline)
- Administrative Assistant
- Early Years Teacher
For teacher positions, successful applications will have the following pre-requisites:
- A Waldorf Education teacher or assistant background and training.
- A B.C. Teaching Certificate with the Teacher Regulation Branch, or a teaching certificate in another jurisdiction outside of B.C., who is committed to enroll in Waldorf teacher training.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our competitive salary for faculty includes a benefits package and tuition remission for children attending the school.
Whistler is one of North America’s premier resorts offering some of the best downhill skiing in the world, as well as cross-country skiing, miles of biking and hiking trails, five beautiful mountain lakes, an active arts community, and an active and engaged community of 10,000. Whistler is located about one and a half hours north of Vancouver, BC, an exciting and vibrant city.